Saturday, April 14, 2012
Staycation at Grand Park City Hall Singapore, Special Camemberu Promo!
Grand Park City Hall is like an oasis in the middle of the city. I have always liked this spot where it's so quiet and green, a mere few minutes walk away from Raffles City. My family recently had the chance to experience a weekend stay here, courtesy of the hotel (and they've offered a special promotion just for Camemberu readers - see end of post later).
Jolie jumping for joy at having a holiday! We had two adjoining rooms, and they were very spacious.
Oh no, Nadine's discovered room service!
We actually liked their room even more. The twin beds are so large and feel like such a luxury! I like the simple contemporary chic. The Deluxe rooms have been refurbished recently. In fact, when we were there, they were still finishing some works on the higher floors.
Even the extra bed they kindly provided for my helper was comfy enough to draw the kids!
Nadine liked the executive table.
Jolie was even practising her kindergarten Chinese writing on the hotel stationery. How come I don't get this kind of diligence at home?
The kids were happily trotting between the rooms, officiously carrying their juice here and there.
The bathrooms have a slightly different theme - lots of warm lighting and marbled surfaces.
Bathtub, shower stall, large mirror over the basin, and amenities from Spa Park Asia.
The bathroom fittings are decidedly vintage in style. This is cute.
This is in stark contrast to the modern bedroom fixtures. A bit of both worlds then, I guess.
There is a pool and gym, so you can still keep fit.
What was really a pleasant discovery is this little heated jacuzzi tucked away in one corner, with privacy of palms and foliage.
As you can imagine, this was the kids' highlight of the stay. I forgot to pack their arm-floats, but they seemed to do well. The jacuzzi pool is shallow enough for them (4-5 years old).
We enjoyed our stay here - it's pleasant and not overly crowded like at some hotels where you need to compete with other guests for facilities. Hubby likes the place enough to come back again.
There's lots of dining and shopping nearby, from big malls to little shops. For absolute pampering, there's Spa Park Asia within the hotel itself.
I will be blogging the buffet dinner that you can try at "Indulge at Park" as well as my Spa Park Asia experience over the next two days (there will be some promos too).
Meanwhile, here's the staycation promo!
Weekend Getaway (S$195++) with Free Room Upgrade for Camemberu Readers
· Promotion is inclusive of the following benefits:
- Complimentary room upgrade from Superior Room to newly refurbished Deluxe Room
- Complimentary buffet breakfast daily for single or twin occupancy
- Complimentary late check-out till 1500 hours
- 20% discount off Food & Beverage (excluding mini bar)
- 20% discount off Spa on ala carte treatments
- Upgrade to Crystal Club room with S$80++ supplement
- Applicable for stay on Friday, Saturday & Sunday and Public Holiday/Eve of Public Holiday
- Black out date 19-23 Sept 2012 (Formula One period)
· Booking period: By 31 May 2012.
· Stay period: Till 31 Dec 2012.
· Park Hotel Group’s standard booking terms and conditions apply.
· There are three ways you can reserve a room with this special offer: please click this special link to book. You can also call (65) 6432 5558 or email email@example.com and quote ‘Camemberu’ as the offer code.
GRAND PARK CITY HALL
10 Coleman Street
Tel: +65 6432-5558
We thank Grand Park City Hall for their kind hospitality!