Wine & Restaurant Experience (WRX) 2011 kicks off 17 Nov at the Maritime Experiential Museum & Aquarium at Resorts World Sentosa! After that, from 21 to 30 Nov, it's a complete festival of fine-dining and fine wines!
Here are some of the highlights:
- WRX Launch Soirée: celebrating the launch with leading champagnes and gastronomic creations by seven partner restaurants
- WRX featuring Istituto Grandi Marchi Wines: a showcase of 15 premium Italian wines paired with culinary delights from Gattopardo
- WRX Wine Journey: featuring more than 100 fine wine labels from the world’s leading wine-producing regions, paired with gourmet selections from eight fine-dining restaurants
- WRX Gourmet Brunch: a buffet for signature dishes from nine restaurants, with a selection of fine international wines
- Italian White Truffle Delight: Italy’s three-Michelin-starred Chef Luisa Valazza and distinguished winemaker, Pio Boffa, team up for an all authentic Italian night
- WRX Gala Dinner: a black tie affair featuring culinary selections by Awards Of Excellence recipients, from Asian Cuisine Chef of the Year to S.Pellegrino Chef of the Year
I have two Gourmet Tickets to the WRX Wine Journey (worth S$88 each) to give away to readers. The Wine Journey is on 26 Nov (11am to 6pm) with masterclasses, activities, and food from all eight restaurants, paired with premium wines.
Just leave a comment and tell me which one of the events looks most interesting to you. I'll draw a winner randomly, so everyone has an equal chance. You can also comment on the Camemberu Facebook page for an extra chance. Closing date for draw is noon, 17 Nov 2011. The winner will be notified via email, so please either leave me a valid email (you can space it out like "m e [ at ] m a i l . c o m" to avoid spammers) or use a Blogger ID that leads me to an email address.
Update: Closing time extended to 9pm because at noon I was out to drop off donations for the MINDS Christmas Stocking Challenge 2011. Please check that out too.
RESULTS Update: I weeded out duplicates and non-participating comments, so I have 29 from the blog and 14 from the Facebook page, making a total of 43. The winner is PhilPham, from the Facebook section! Congratulations, and thanks to everyone for participating!
The WRX is part of The World Gourmet Series gastronomic extravaganzas organised by Peter Knipp Holdings Pte Ltd (PKH), which also includes World Gourmet Summit and Awards of Excellence.
photo above courtesy of WRX2011